Sell to us...How it works!
Thank you in advance for giving your maternity wear a new life. We will not mention all the stats, but in this day of age we know how important it is to reduce, reuse, and recycle. Living a more sustainable lifestyle has become the norm and selling to us today shows your contribution. You are not only helping the planet, but you are helping another expecting mom find a great deal on so many amazing pieces.
We can be a bit picky at times for what we are accepting, but it is only to ensure we have the best inventory available for our customers. We carefully inspect each piece for quality and trend needs to offer a fair payout for you, and a fantastic deal for the next expectant momma.
That being said…
- New with tags, like new, excellent condition maternity ONLY
- Maternity size ranges from XS-2x
- Excellent condition maternity tops, bottoms, outerwear, pj’s, activewear, outerwear and dresses
- Brands such as Gap, H&M Maternity, Old Navy, Thyme Maternity, PinkBlush, Motherhood Maternity, ASOS, Seraphine, Loft, HATCH, Ripe
We do not accept:
- Items with fading, pilling or loose stitching
- Items with holes, stains, markers/pen marks
- Items with missing buttons or broken zippers
- Bathing suits or lingerie items (ie: underwear and bras) unless they are new with tags
- Walmart, Shein, PatPat, Amazon Essentials
- All clothing must be washed or dry cleaned prior to contacting us
- All clothing must be free from pet fur, strong odors, or other scents from the home
- All clothing must be less than 3 years old from the original purchase date
The allowable payout percentage is 25-50% of the list price and is paid out in cash (e-transfer) upon agreement. A detailed item list and payout sheet will be provided within 2-3 weeks of item pick up. Any items that we are not interested in can either be picked up by the seller or donated on their behalf.
Our Donation Promise
Clothing that has been agreed upon to be donated will never be listed for sale by Reborn Maternity. These items will be donated quarterly to Shifra Homes of Burlington or Compassion Society of Halton. These items will also be inspected to ensure they are of good/fair quality and are without flaws.
When your items are ready to sell either send us a Facebook DM or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.